Start-Up Starts Off Right with Research, Training, and High Pre-Sales
Orchard Park is a new assisted living and memory care community located in McKinney, Texas. Prior to opening, Orchard Park’s owner wished to optimize occupancy, compress timelines, and enhance revenue. With investors to satisfy, the community’s goals were aggressive. Leadership engaged the Murdock team to conduct extensive market research and develop strategic business principles to help the new community thrive.
- Researched competition and marketplace of area seniors
- Developed strategic and tactical plan by utilizing an inverse sales pyramid and assessing Murdock’s 12 key marketing components
- Provided sales training, resources, and tools for the sales team to be successful
- Evaluated and developed an optimized website and collateral package
- Enhanced referral sources and created a plan to cultivate and maintain relationships with those referral sources
- Developed programs to initiate a quick fill-up
- Provided sales and marketing oversight and support to successfully execute recommended changes and improvements and track success
- Compressed timeline from lead to move-in
- Sales and marketing assessment
- Marketing and sales advisory and oversight
- Sales training and coaching
- Brand development
- Digital content strategy
By collaborating with the Murdock team to optimize sales and marketing efforts and best fulfill the area’s market needs, Orchard Park was more than ready to open their doors and move in residents. The community was 85% reserved prior to opening. Furthermore, they achieved stabilization (95%) occupancy within nine months of opening.